ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN

I have info available to help people who are interested in creating an English cottage garden - anywhere in the world. Email me for more info

Reply to
Phillip

People in southern California are crazy with desire to do this. i pause to wring my hands, i came here to grow palms and bamboo and tropicals of every sort....but it would be useful knowing how to promote this artifice, i am all ears!

snipped-for-privacy@endangeredspecies.com

Reply to
hermine stover