Don Staples

Don is a "consulting forester" he difines what that is on his website

Don, no body cares about me or you. Get it? Billy, studied chemistry. But does he really understand trees? You criticize my dictionary at
- well at least I define my terms. I really think you should take the time and tell the world what you are by fixing your dead link on your web page. Or is that your definition? Kind of confuses me.

anyway, I told you me and you together would be synergy but you don't get it. Billy can say what he wants, but then who's Billy? Are you trying to impress Billy?

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal in life? How did you become a consulting forester? George Bush made you one.

You win!!!!!

Reply to
symplastless

Actually, I became a forester from an education process, BS and Masters. Who or what did you do to become a "consulting forester", deadwood?

And I need to impress no one, as it seems you must.

Keslick cannot be trusted, he posts from false credentials.

Reply to
Don Staples

In what, salvage logging and logging and logging. Did I miss something? Logging. Did I say logging?

I happen to have a background in tree biology. Your main concern is getting the wood out. You call that a forester.

Why not define what a forester is on your website? You are a time waster.

I started with tree biology. Then common sense kicked in.

You missed the tree biology course. That's your weakness not mine. You have false credentials. In not define what a forest is. Define what a forester like yourself in. If I was you and paid money to learn about trees and their associates in a forest I would be mad. No tree biology. BTW, when you said xylem referring to CER what did you mean?

Then go away.

I view from someone that flunked tree biology.

Reply to
symplastless

Don, I care about you, I love you, you are a wonderful person. Just don't understand trees and associates.

Reply to
symplastless

Now that scares the hell out of me.

Keslick cannot be trusted, he posts from false credentials.

Reply to
D. Staples