~2000 Paulownia seeds for $10.00

We've been growing Paulownia for over 20 years!

We have plenty of stock and plenty of fertile seeds!

royal_paulownia

Why do you keep trying to sell weed seeds? I'm sure everyone already has all the weeds they need.

Reply to
John McGaw

Well I'd love to grow Paulownia, but when I looked at the weather conditions for my plot (in _Wales_ of all places) it just didn't have the water to support the things. 8-(

Reply to
Andy Dingley

In message , Andy Dingley writes

newgroups list cut to rec.gardens

None of the three British localities that I know have Paulownia specimens strikes me as particularly wet.

Paulownia seed is said to germinate "like cress", so 2,000 seeds is more than anyone not wanting to grow a plantation (is it any good for biomass for power generation?) needs. It doesn't display the weedy tendencies in the UK that it is said to do elsewhere.

I haven't seen it done, but one recommended usage is to stool the plant annually for use as a spot foliage plant.

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

They probably had soil though. This was a hilltop. It had the rain, it just couldn't retain any of it.

There's a couple of Paulownia in Westonbirt, which is on my doorstep. Those leaves are indeed spectacularly huge.

Reply to
Andy Dingley