Tree planting and forest

Beware of false prophets who are neither foresters, nor tree experts, and those who post the constant "tree dictionary"drivel as a mantra.

Reply to
D. Staples

I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY!

article mentioned in the link is all about Don Staples.
of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates.

He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb. Just for starters

symplastless

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.

Reply to
Don Staples

"Don Stinkles" stunk:

You bear NO credentials, he's a fake and you're a fraud... both of yoose know nothings, get lost!

Reply to
Sheldon

Don't believe a word I say. Believe it because you see it for yourself.

I often make decisions on woodlands and forest. I do my best to make decisions based on tree biology.

I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY!

of my main objectives is to leave as much wood as possible behind when working on a tree farm. We try to give the wood soil contact. Brush pile are also great for wildlife. Its how much you leave that makes you successful.

That article mentioned by Don Staples is here.

of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates. He likes to attack people who try to help others understand.

He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb. Just for starters

have also put together some sites to help people with many common problems for trees in an urban setting. I do not believe in a "urban forest".

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting

Mulching -
Pruning
Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
Farming and Related Problems
in the Rhizosphere
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Forester & Tree Expert

Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

Neither trust or believe this man, he posts under false credentials.

Reply to
D. Staples

[...]

Would you GIVE IT A REST?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Well, dufus, I post no credentials, and I post no nut case "dictionary" as a cure all, you, on the other hand, offer absolutely nothing. Bug off.

Reply to
Don Staples

Do not believe nor trust this individual, he posts from false credentials.

Reply to
Don Staples

Makes a person nostalgic for the playful conversations of FragilWarrior and Jangchub.

Reply to
Billy

That's right Don, you are a true forester! Just define on your website what you are?

look up "what is a consulting forester" - now thats a dead link!

Reply to
symplastless

That's right Don, you are a true forester! Just define on your website what you are?

look up "what is a consulting forester" - now thats a dead link!

Reply to
symplastless

You really need to get out of the house. Get involved with some volunteer work. You write well enough. Donate some of your time to this:

JoeSpareBedroom