Cream Magic Daylily

I am look for a place to purchase a Cream Magic Daylily. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
daylily

Jangchub

Was this link suppose to help?

Reply to
daylily

Yeah, it gave you dozens of places to get this plant. Do you know how to use a search engine? This is not a search engine. This is a newsgroup. Google is a search engine. Go fetch.

Reply to
Jangchub

Can you list some of the dozens of places that sell this plant. I must not be smart enough to read.

Reply to
daylily

A quick look at the AHS website cultivar database reveals there Cream Magic a 1980 registration from G. Lennington,

The OP should try contacting local sources using this link

Cheryl Isaak