Citrus Seeds

In general, how long to citrus seeds take to germinate?

chaz-

Reply to
chaz

Brian

I ate some Changsha, Pon Koa and Nu-clementine in December and planted the seeds right away. I put them in a container, watered it and stuck it in the stove (never turned it one) ,3-4 weeks later they germinated and now with a shot of gibberellic acid every now and then and a drench of mycorrhizal application, they are 4 inches tall with the containers placed in a west facing window sill (doubled glassed). =

Here's a bit of sco> =

Reply to
J Kolenovsky