citric waste

My guess is that it won't effect the prices of, say, regular oranges in supermarkets. Because those oranges won't be diverted just for the recycling value of the peels.

My guess is that they will get the material from some juice company.

Reply to
Usenet2007

It's worse than the above even sounds. And this from 1995....

"At least 43 percent of ADM's annual profits are from products heavily subsidized or protected by the American government. Moreover, every $1 of profits earned by ADM's corn sweetener operation costs consumers $10, and every $1 of profits earned by its ethanol operation costs taxpayers $30."

Reply to
cat daddy

Here ya go, Charlie.....

"Original Udder Balm is an excellent moisturizer for both udders, be they bovine or otherwise."

Back to dreamin'....

Reply to
cat daddy

Ahhhhhhh.......thankee