Can You ID These Flowers?

Please help me ID some more flower types photographed around L.A.

I begin with two views of possibly the same flower. I'm pretty sure the first (A) is a bud of the blossom (B). You can see both here:

second flower is shown from a bunch that my niece wanted me to buy her for her recent birthday:

here's a flower I see EVERYWHERE in Los Angeles. I've only seen them in purple/violet and white versions:

ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Brett

Reply to
Brettster

I believe your flower is a Dwarf Crested Iris. If you want me to I'l try scanning the picture in my book. The name of the book is Ortho' "The Complete Perennials Book"

-- SKay

Reply to
SKay

That was for the first pictures. I've seen the others but haven' found them yet

-- SKay

Reply to
SKay

#4 looks like a new color of Agapanthus