Help ID Flower

Happy spring all.

These blue/violet flowers cover many Chicago lawns in early spring. Some lawns are covered in them to make it look like a luscious violet carpet. Within a few weeks they're gone. Nobody on the block knows what they're called.

Unknown Flowers on the right

TIA

Reply to
Merle O'Broham

Just a technical suggestion. Your webpage has large images shown only at a small size and provides no links to view the large images. That's hard on users with dial-up, and users of IE can't find the large image without resorting to viewing the source code. Users of Netscape have it easier because of certain choices in the context menu for pictures.

Here's the large image for others to check out:

Art M

Maybe we can do something about the file size? I suggest you "save for web". More info:

Gomezz

Reply to
Merle O'Broham

Most likely, Scillla siberica (Siberian squill).

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

BINGO! Thanks a ton!

Pat Kiewicz wrote: