Flower ID.

Planted these and didn't save the ID tags. What are they?

for your reply.

Reply to
David Farber

In message , David Farber writes

Lupins

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Lupine.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

these plants are definately lupins, a great perennial plant, that will give you pleasure every year!!!

Reply to
Plants_Galore

Those plants are definItely lupinEs.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Expect Dennis Moore to show up at any moment...

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore Galloping through the sward Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore And his horse Concorde He steals from the rich And gives to the poor Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore. Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore Riding through the night Soon every lupin in the land Will be in his mighty hand He steals them from the rich And gives them to the poor Mr. Moore, Lupin donor, Extraordinary.

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore Is not in this bit.

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore Dum dum dum the night Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore Dum de dum dum plight He steals dum dum dum And dum dum dum dee Dennis dum, Dennis dee, dum dum dum.

Reply to
John McGaw

Lupin is the correct spelling outside north America. We also pronounce it like that, I don't know how you say it. See 'Lupinus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'

echinosum