please help me id this plant?

Hi all,

Can someone help me id the plants pictured in

planted some seeds this past spring, but the leaves on these plants don't look like any of the leaves on the seed packages. Are they weeds? Japanese beetles love eating the leaves :(

Thank you so much for your help.

Audrey

Reply to
audrey

Hi Cereoid,

I planted coreopsis moonbeam, black eyed susan, purple cone flower, shasta daisy, delphinium, obedient plant, balloon flower, and viola tricolor. Sorry I don't remember the Latin names. I had them written down in my notebook.

Next time I'll know better not to plant the seeds directly in the beds/borders but in containers and transplant them later, so I'll know exactly what I have/don't have. We've had so much rain that everything has come up in a very disorderly manner.

Thanks again for your help.

Audrey

Reply to
audrey