Can someone recommend comprehensive plant database?

I've found several plant databases on the Internet, but none of them have information about ALL the plants I searched for. Can someone please recommend a good resource?

-Thanks!

Reply to
Bernie

No source anywhere will have information about ALL the plants you searched for. It also helps to know where you live. I'm pretty sure you would find a Native Plant Society data base for wherever you live, with a pretty healthy sized database.

Reply to
animaux

What you seek does not exist and probably never will.

You will need to make up your own list.

The best resource is still the library.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-