Bokasha bin

Has anybody got some advice on Bokasha composting? Just read about it but haven't heard of it. Is it to be recommended for quick compost? I don't want to spend money on some gimmick!!

Reply to
Lintama

Limited in size, creates liquid run-off way too acidic to expose to plant life,needs daily tending, requires the purchase of additional products.

I'll stick with my ancient composters, I think.

Reply to
Boron Elgar

not me. i either worm compost things (inside) or bury things outside or put them on the weed pile if they have to dry out first before the worms, fungi and bacteria can have at it.

very simple, very inexpensive and not too much effort.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Thanks for the comments chaps. I think I will give it a miss then. I'll stick to old fashioned composting.

Reply to
Lintama