AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREES (Geijera parviflora)

Does anyone know of a source for AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREE (Geijera parviflora)SEEDS? I would like very much to find a source for these trees

Reply to
ROGER RAINES

I could get some when I go back to Australia for a visit!!!(not sure when it will be exactly!) Catherine

Reply to
news.bellatlantic.net

-- georgiasc

wife,mother of three grandma of 4(soon to be 5

this thread:

georgiascv