Address ........

This is a newsgroup on Usenet. It has no e-mail address. The particular topic of this particular group is gardening.

No > I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story,

Reply to
Sharon Bonner

Don't bother...I'm sure most of us have had more than enough spam forwarded to us in the form of "cute" e-mail.

Perhaps, before you start "emailing" the group you should do a little reading up on what newsgroups are.

Your question is the equivalent of calling someone on the telephone and asking them, "Gimme your zip code, so I can call you."

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl

Sharon Bonner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

I want to read it!

e-mail to: give_a snipped-for-privacy@beaver.dam.dam

Reply to
Salty Thumb

I really wanted the proper e-mail address . Have a cute Beaver story, the group would love. I am unable to send it in this form. I need to address it to an e-mail address. It was sent to me regular e-mail. Therefore without a lot of hassle , I'd like to just forward it to the group. Thanks. kate

Reply to
Kate ......

DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Get the HECK out of this gardening newsgroup!!!!

Reply to
SAS567

Reply to
madgardener

Why not just copy and paste it into whatever you're using now?

-Chris

Reply to
C.Swartz

"..........Since you're trolling in the world's premier gardening newsgroup ........."

Thought that was uk.rec.gardening

LOL

-- David Hill Abacus nurseries

David Hill

You might look up what a newsgroup is.

the first of many references I turned up searching on

newsgroup definition

This is a gardening newsgroup, not a place to post "cute animal stories."

I don't want to encourage you to share your "forward", but the way to do it is to cut and paste into your msg, and you seem to know how to post a msg. You could also look up "netiquette", which is the term for good practice in posting to newsgroups.

Reply to
Frogleg

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (SAS567) wrote in news:20030823214239.21761.00000410@mb- m01.aol.com:

I thought it was a funny and contemptuous response to a SOB spammer trying to solicit email addresses with which to sell and spam the shit out of. We should not be so liberal in our thinking to give respect to these lamers. Just my thoughts.

Reply to
Gary M