2006 Garlic and Red Shallots Advance Orders

Hi, we are accepting advance orders for our 2006 Garlic and Red Shallot harvest. My family has both soft and hardneck garlic available. Good strains that we have been experimenting with in our garden now for a few years. Good clean seed stock for your fall planting.

Garlic and Red Shallots cost 7.00 a pound plus shipping. One pound of Garlic or Red Shallots shipped USPS Priority Mail plus Delivery Confirmation is about 5.00, or a little more, depending on your zip code. No beefed up handling charges. Once again, shipping is cost only.

Our Garlic and Red Shallots are free of any chemical additives. No chlorine water either, the garden is watered by the rain and our well.

Elsewhere, you'll easily pay 16.00 or more a pound for Certified Organic Garlic. We don't want the paperwork hassle nor the extra expense of becoming "Certified Organic".

We respond via email with payment address to people interested in buying our produce. Checks that hit our Galway, New York post office box and PAYPAL customers receive an email confirmation that we have your order.

Harvesting is at the end of August, and shipment is early to mid September. Notification, including your USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking number, is sent when we ship your order. Payment envelopes received after we sell out are refused and returned to sender. Basically, the early bird gets the worm. Thanks for your interest. Randy Reynolds snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
galwaynygarlic