I have an Allister 3000 garage door opener, the light stays on and doesn't goes off, why?

I can only turn the light of if I hit the circuit breaker off then on again, the light would turn on and then off when I hit the circuit breaker back on.
Reply to
Papo

Site Timeline Threads

  • My garage door is operating erratically, opening randomly, and not opening when...

    Garage