no smart button

My garage door is operating erratically, opening randomly, and not opening when we use the remote. It also sometimes opens halfway, or opens and closes all by itself. I have replaced the battery in the remote. My research indicates that I may need to reprogram or reset, but everything I've seen talks about smart or learn buttons, and I do not have these.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking. Shame you are so far...
  • site's newest in

    Home Repair