I have a heatilator with the wall switch. Pilot is on. Wont stay lit

The switch is defective. You can confirm this by removing it and connecting the wires together. The unit should come on and stay on until you disconnect the wires. If it does, replace the switch.

Reply to
stanhvac1

I have the wiggle the switch in the on position for it to fully light. Then it generally will not stay lit. Once in a while it will.

Reply to
Linda K