CANNON COALRIDGE GAS FIRE

P - L - E - A - S - E .......CAN ANYONE HELP!!!
I'm looking for installation instructions for a Cannon Coalridge Gas Fire 3213258 Grey
Done the usual thing....contacted manufacturers (who have been taken over by Hotpoint then Indesit).
They were really good and provided user instructions but its the Installation Instructions I need.
H - E - L P
From
sparkydoo
Reply to