Winter is back

It is snowing again. Looks like 4 or 5 inches already. Everything is coming to a grinding halt, including me.

They are predicting 64°F for tomorrow. Hope it makes it.

Reply to
The Cook

We've still got some ice/snow/crap on the ground from last weekend's "winter storm event" . But if the weather liars are right , I'll have the motorcycle out again next week ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Be glad yer not in Chicago. We're expecting snow AGAIN on Saturday...

Reply to
barbie gee

Oh believe me , I'm absolutely ecstatic not to live in Chicago . I love it here in the Arkansas backwater of civilization . And not just because of the weather and lake effects . Why they haven't even figured out that guns are

*EVVVIIIILLLLLL!* here !
Reply to
Terry Coombs