Wildlife

Hello all,

Just to say that I have a garden wildlife website, and would love you all to take a look if you can and also join in the online forum rooms. Please do have a look at

For all your wildlife needs, get info & pictures plus view nesting birds live & talk to others in the online forums

Kind Regards

Jeremy Pidgeon

JezUK1

Nice web site, but you have to learn to spell it's name properly.

Hi Jeremy,

Sherw> Hello all,

Reply to
sherwindu

Nice little web site. I have 2 questions.

What happened to your Foxes page?

Are those squirrels really native? They look like Gray Squirrels and I was reading somewhere recently that they are an introduced species to the UK and are forcing out the native squirrels. What can you tell us about that?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

In this context, the word "its" has no apostrophe.

I don't usually criticize someone's grammar or spelling, unless their error is made while criticizing another person's grammar or spelling.

Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte

Brigitte, I think that's a very good policy.

Reply to
Steve