Hello from a new tree fern mad member!

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined the forum and look forward to joining in discussions with you all!

I have also recently re-launched my website 'Forest Ferns | the encyclopedia of tree ferns'

I used to run Forest Ferns as a small nursery but as things were taking off in 2006 it became increasingly difficult to import tree ferns from Australia and New Zealand. Therefore the nursery was not established enough to be a long term viable proposition.

I have launched the new website as a non-commercial venture, a knowledge resource for people interested in tree ferns.I would appreciate any feedback on thesite. It is a work in progress and their maybe errors so please feel free to let me know what can be improved.

Kind regards

Jon

Reply to
Jon S