Tree fern

The crown of my fern is black,it was the same last year is it dead or can something be done

Reply to
arnie 1

If it looks just like last year, and it carried on to produce new fronds last year, then why are you worried? Many places spring is late this year. If it didn't produce any new fronds last year, then it is dead and there is nothing that can be done.

To provide more detailed info, we would need to know species of fern? outdoors or in? if outdoors, where are you, what level of winter protection you provide, and how much watering you do.

Reply to
echinosum

This is a very vague question. Do you want a vague answer or do you want to supply some more details?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott