New Member!

Hello everybody, I would just like to introduce myself, as well as scanning the forum for any tips I can pick up, I may be able to contribute as I have been growing plants down here in Cornwall for many years and you may have met me if you buy from the main car boot sales in West Cornwall.

Reply to
lannerman

Oy gewalt. Does this mean that you sell out of the trunk of your car, at what we Yanks call flea markets?

Reply to
Billy