Hello, We Are New:)

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself to the group and say Hello! I really enjoyed reading some of the posts from the group and really look forward to contributing.

My wife and I planted our first Vegetable Garden last year and are in love with growing our own vegetables. It's awesome to run out into the backyard before dinner and grab some ingredients from the backyard to make a meal.

Does anyone have any great advice for getting turning out a Great Tomato Plant?

Best Regards, Brian

Reply to
BrianFromWisconsin

Welcome.

This site may be of interest.

Bill who was only going to write about planting depth.

Reply to
Bill

Thanks a ton Bill! The info. looks great!

Reply to
BrianFromWisconsin