Update!!

It's starting to rain again, we saw the sun for about an hour. Main drag in front of our subdivision is flooding again both north and south of us. Luckily there's a supermarket in between so we won't starve.

Garden looks really good, grass is growing faster than we can mow it, dog dances on the porch occasionally, waiting for a break in the rain. She's also ticked off because she can't go for a walk. Good ol' Harris Cty, TX.

Looked at the rain falling where we used to live in Louisiana, it's catching hell too. Big difference is most of the town we lived in was high and dry.

Reply to
George Shirley

George Shirley wrote: ...

looks like a swirly over Texas again today.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

At this moment in time it ain't raining and the sun is out. Keep praying.

Weather heads are still predicting more rain. I think Harris Cty is trying to outdo the big rains a few years ago when we received 100 inches in one year. Still lots of roaring creeks, bayou's, and river's. Several dams near by are still releasing tons of water, may last for a good while.

We went out to the library and to buy another printer this morning. Came out of the library and rain into severe rains again, stopped briefly while I was buying the printer, came out to rain again. Stopped at the supermarket, raining, came out, not raining and sunshine. All of this in two hours time. Only in Texas.

Getting ready to put two dead printers in the recycle bin, along with a lot of cardboard boxes. I'm really not a hoarder, I'm a pack rat. I guess when an electronic device dies I can't fix it anymore.

George

Reply to
George Shirley

Oh goodness gracious! We get an annual rain fall of about six inches a year!

You and your family stay safe.