Shrub Identification Please!

Hi All,
I wondered if anyone could please identify this beautiful
white-flowering shrub? I see a lot of them around my city of Plymouth
and have done for years. After 14 years of being a local mobile
gardener, it is one of the very few shrubs I have still not been able to
identify and anyone who has them has so far been unable to tell me what
it is. It looks like a variety of Spirea would be my best guess!
Flowers in early Spring,
Thank you
Terry.
|Filename: Shrub.jpg |
|Download:
Reply to
Terry Deans
Terry Deans wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk:
Certainly looks like a Spirea to me, both flower and leaf. There are quite a few species and many cultivars, and a can't say much beyond that.
Reply to
Alfred Falk

Site Timeline Threads