Shrub Identification Please!

Hi All,

I wondered if anyone could please identify this beautiful white-flowering shrub? I see a lot of them around my city of Plymouth and have done for years. After 14 years of being a local mobile gardener, it is one of the very few shrubs I have still not been able to identify and anyone who has them has so far been unable to tell me what it is. It looks like a variety of Spirea would be my best guess!

Flowers in early Spring,

Thank you

Terry.

Terry Deans

Maybe one of these:

Frank

Terry Deans wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Certainly looks like a Spirea to me, both flower and leaf. There are quite a few species and many cultivars, and a can't say much beyond that.

Reply to
Alfred Falk