Pumpkins Planted

I planted ten hills of pumpkins this morning and three hills of cantaloupes . We switched two sections of gardens from their usual use over a number of
years; Vegetable Left is the new pumpkin patch and the old pumpkin patch i s the new Vegetable Left. Hopefully the change of scenery will encourage th e plants to produce like crazy.
Paul