Cultivating Pumpkins

I ran the tiller amongst the pumpkin hills this morning to kill the weeds t
hat were sprouting there. I may have one more weed-tilling next week before
the pumpkins "run", spreading their vines all over the patch, after which
they will have to put up with any weeds that get in there.
The tilling also worked my last application of sheep manure into the soil;
should produce a good crop.
Paul
Reply to
Pavel314