pawpaw with falling fruit

The pawpaw tree here is dropping a bit of it's fruit, perhaps 1/3 so far this year. Anyone have a idea of the cause?
Hul
On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 2:40:04 PM UTC-4, Hul Tytus wrote:

It may just be the usual "June drop". Most fruit trees drop imperfect fruits in June. My plums have covered the ground but still have a rather large crop hanging. Steve
Thanks for the info. I'll be a little optimistic.
Hul