pawpaw with falling fruit

The pawpaw tree here is dropping a bit of it's fruit, perhaps 1/3 so far this year. Anyone have a idea of the cause?

Hul

Reply to
Hul Tytus

It may just be the usual "June drop". Most fruit trees drop imperfect fruits in June. My plums have covered the ground but still have a rather large crop hanging. Steve

Reply to
peek0703

Thanks for the info. I'll be a little optimistic.

Hul

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Hul Tytus