Organic Gardening in a Hotter, Drier World

???? Your dams are used differently or swales are used differently?

:-)) Well now youv'e got me wondering about dams and swales and diffeirng usage etc.

I'm off travelling for a few weeks so will be mute from today for a while.

Reply to
FarmI

OK, kid, you're right again. In any event, this, gardens.edible, isn't the place for it.

Reply to
Billy

Bon voyage. Gute reise. Hasta luego.

Reply to
Billy

usage of the word "swales" to describe...

haha, i hope the above makes it clearer.

safe journeys.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Yes billy's tall tales BS does seem to be on a lot of NGs. He seems to continuously keeps putting up this kind of crap along with his infamous 12 line of political BS. Funny he was the one

So you giving up on sucker punching Americans, farmanal? I think billy is enough of an apologist for us all, he really sucks up well, doesn't he?

BTW, have you tried Hormone Replacement therapy yet? you and billy both seem to be a good candidates. I'm sure his gynecologist could help him.

Reply to
Gunner

Dude, go back and read the article, specifically the part :

"The agroforestry crops are a mix of fruit trees, corn, cover crops, and climbing-vine crops"

not native crops!!!!!

That's twice you meandered around the topic so its either a ploy or you're not following.

Either case, the land has too many people to support it, period. Time for man to help man find new employment.

Reply to
Gunner

i have no idea what they are using and if any of them are native or not (corn, etc. could all be suitable native strains).

i'm not following, your critique of the article implied you didn't want any subsidies so i said there is another way of doing reforestation and agriculture that does not use subsidies and then i described what it was. consider it a tangent or additional comment to the article.

that is true globally, where will they go?

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Out of a desert that cannot support them!

Reply to
Gunner

Hi All,

I recomend a brain transplant for Gunner a-s-a-p.

Richard M. Watkin.

Yes billy's tall tales BS does seem to be on a lot of NGs. He seems to continuously keeps putting up this kind of crap along with his infamous 12 line of political BS. Funny he was the one

So you giving up on sucker punching Americans, farmanal? I think billy is enough of an apologist for us all, he really sucks up well, doesn't he?

BTW, have you tried Hormone Replacement therapy yet? you and billy both seem to be a good candidates. I'm sure his gynecologist could help him.

Reply to
R M Watkin

Oh, its you... Dick!

Reply to