Strawberry leaves being eaten

All summer, I've had a problem with the leaves on the strawberries being eaten, its not slugs or snails, or the usual caterpillars. I have found the occasional tiny green caterpillar like thing, but only about maybe

5mm long max and not many of them ... eventually the leaves become skeletonized. I always grow the everbearing all summer type, but it seems that the crop has been much reduced this year. I've sprayed with Murphy's intecticide to no avail. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks
Reply to
ladya00

This web page has a good list of the pests which can attack strawberries

$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/prm2561sadly, the cure for some of them is to get rid of your plants and start again!

Hope this helps

Reply to
howtogrowveg