Onion sets

What onion sets do you recommend and where do you purchase them from.

Appreciate any help. Dav

-- camerashy

Reply to
camerashy

Onions are day length sensitive. I buy my plants from Dixondale Farms. (do a google search for their website) I have no association with them other than being a well satisfied customer. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek

What onion sets do you recommend and where do you purchase them from.

-- camerashy

I buy pearl onions at the supermarket, the kind you put in stews whole. Put 'em in the ground instead. Three months later onions as big as your fist.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank J Warner

Hm. I'll have to try that.