Need squash variety to augment Delicata

We had a big harvest of Delicata squash this year. It's the only one I grow because it always tastes fabulous. But it's not a long term keeper and we usually have to toss some by year's end.
Does anyone have suggestions for a winter squash that has the sweetness of Delicata and is also a good keeper, one that does not produce ten pound fruits?
thx