Need squash identity

Last year I bought some Delicata squash seeds and three of the 15 or so I planted produced fruit like this:

Lots of nice, very large fruits. Watery, completely inedible. I left them out so the squirrels could fatten up for winter.
Well this year I forgot to buy fresh seed and had to reuse that from last year and, yes, I got some of these again, but only one plant. Is this useful for anything?
Reply to
eastman5063

Site Timeline Threads