close to frost weather

might happen tonight.

we've had a nice spell of a few weeks and i sure wouldn't mind a few more just like this as i can get so much done.

not ready for cold weather yet, but had to turn the heat on yesterday.

a few bouts of rain stopped me just short of finishing up a project in the trench so i hope to get back to that later in the week after a few dry days in a row. still it will be muddy but mainly i just want to not have to work in a lot of water with the sump pump running. so close too. just a few more buckets of mud and about 10rocks i gotta move out of the way and then i'll be ready for the next part. good times... :) :) :)

some beans to pick yet, i'll check them today and pick through what i can bring in.

nothing else to really worry about much other than getting a few peppers picked and figuring out where i can plant the garlic.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

  We've already had 2 nights this week down in the high 20's .
Reply to
Terry Coombs