Mystery Seeds

Has anyone received any of those mystery seed packages that have been popping up around the country?

Reply to
Pavel314

no, but packages appearing that aren't requested has been more and more common with people using it as a way to get positive ratings.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

No, but I'd toss them. I live in the domain of kudzu and "air Potatoes". Both are unsolicited "gifts" to our ecosystem.

Reply to
derald

i wonder if it has anything to do with: ?

songbird

Reply to
songbird