My Unknown plant

Followup.

That plant that was suppose to be a Lemon Cucumber turned out to be an "Acorn Squash". Way too high carb and glycemic load for anyone in my family to eat. So it goes in the bin.

Squash, winter, acorn, cooked, baked, with salt

1 cup Glycemic Load = 8 Carbohydrates = 29.9 grams

I was hoping for something I could eat.

:'(

-T

squash flowers are edible.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

:-)

I am going to dig it under. But, I will toss the fruit to keep it from coming up again