My Unknown plant

Followup.
That plant that was suppose to be a Lemon Cucumber
turned out to be an "Acorn Squash". Way too
high carb and glycemic load for anyone in my
family to eat. So it goes in the bin.
Squash, winter, acorn, cooked, baked, with salt

1 cup
Glycemic Load = 8
Carbohydrates = 29.9 grams
I was hoping for something I could eat.
:'(
-T
Reply to
:-)
I am going to dig it under. But, I will toss the fruit to keep it from coming up again
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

  • Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking