Have I been Pampering a weed?

Hi All,
This was suppose to be a Jeffery Pine grown from seed. Is this what a pine tree seedling is suppose to look like? Or have I been pampering a weed, again?
https://ibb.co/KjkQ4Wf
Many thanks, -T
T wrote:

dunno about that specific pine but it looks like some kind of pine to me.
songbird
On 6/29/2019 1:23 AM, T wrote:

Break off one of the needles and crush it you hand. If it smells like a pine, it is a pine.
Paul
On 7/1/19 1:44 PM, Paul Drahn wrote:

Thank you!
On 7/1/19 1:44 PM, Paul Drahn wrote:

Hi Paul,
Crushed need test smells strongly of pine! Thank you!
Now to wait and see what kind of pine.
:-)
-T
On 7/4/2019 10:19 PM, T wrote:

Glad it worked for you!
On 6/29/19 1:23 AM, T wrote:

Yup. It has scales, like a cedar. So it is an evergreen, just not a Jeffery Pine. I HAVE been pampering a weed.
On 7/12/19 4:24 PM, T wrote:

Should hae been a tip off when these seeds came from China. Jefferies don't grow in China.