Have I been Pampering a weed?

Hi All,
This was suppose to be a Jeffery Pine grown from seed.
Is this what a pine tree seedling is suppose to look
like? Or have I been pampering a weed, again?

Many thanks,
-T
Reply to
T wrote:
dunno about that specific pine but it looks like some kind of pine to me.
songbird
Reply to
songbird
Break off one of the needles and crush it you hand. If it smells like a pine, it is a pine.
Paul
Reply to
Paul Drahn
Hi Paul,
Crushed need test smells strongly of pine! Thank you!
Now to wait and see what kind of pine.
:-)
-T
Reply to
Yup. It has scales, like a cedar. So it is an evergreen, just not a Jeffery Pine. I HAVE been pampering a weed.
Reply to
Should hae been a tip off when these seeds came from China. Jefferies don't grow in China.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads