Grey laundry water for garden watering?

Reply to
Omelet

I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this morning and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able to get out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court from 9am to 5pm for the rest of the week.

This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Reply to
Omelet

Reply to
Omelet

Seize the fish?

Reply to
Omelet

I wonder about using a good ol' fashioned wood barrel, sealed with bees wax?

It'd be more decorative at the very least.

Reply to
Omelet

You are so right about rubbermade. I've got some trash containers out back made by them that are older than 5 years. They last forever.

Reply to
Omelet

Do like the Native Americans showed the pilgrims. Plant fish along with the seeds in the corn field. :-)

Reply to
Omelet

Hey now, be nice! :-) I've seen pics of Sheldon's gardens and produce. And he is a cat lover. His garden produce is gorgeous.

Reply to
Omelet

Take a deck of cards if inclined and that novel you been meaning to read. I'd also have lunch stuff as a backup. Hell it it also a chance to endure mindless television.

Bill

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Already got a Novel I started today. :-) It's taking the place of the pistol in the fannypack purse Holster.

Can't take one of those into a courthouse, even with the CCW permit. The holster pocket is just the right size to hold a book!

Reply to
Omelet

That came to no good:-( I think given a second chance, they would have kept their mouths shut.

Reply to
Billy

OK, though it pains me. Shelly, you can re-insert your head if it makes you feel better, but I'm still curious about why Christian is an unfortunate name.

Reply to
Billy

You give "in situ" vasectomies? That's good to know:-0

Reply to
Billy

I remember having a septic tank both in the house in Colorado and in Georgetown when we were renting. The grass over the leach lines was always very green, and we had to be OH so careful what we put down the drains.

The tank flora products were only used if we had to have the tank pumped for whatever reason.

Reply to
Omelet

Hindsight is 20-20...

Reply to
Omelet

Hey! I'm a girl!

Reply to
Omelet

Ahhh....you have redeemed yourself. ;-)

I have no doubt you would enjoy.

You sound like my kinda person!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Hope you don't have to travel far..somewhere like.....

Carpus Cristi!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Thank you Bill....I appreciate the support.......I think! ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Is it just me, or does this translation sound rather, uh.....

Oh never mind.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie