Grafting

My husband and I went to a course on grafting trees. They showed us how to do it. Then gave us some twigs to practice on. Then we each got 1 apple root stock and 1 apple scion. We prepared them there and have a pretty good idea how it is done. Now we wait and see if they took.

Reply to
The Cook

A friend of ours visited and brought a whole lot of scions so we could do a practice run at grafting. Between 4 of us we stuck 26 grafts on a number of seedling apples. All but one of the grafts took.

Reply to
FarmI