garlic harvest

two days ago i got it lifted and cleaned up enough to cure. i'm trying something a bit different to see how it goes. i like to learn new things by changing my methods.

even with the long dry spell we had the garlic bulb size was reasonable.

i was much more consistent with my watering and that did pay off in more consistent bulb size.

we're back to a bit of a warm dry spell again so i did water yesterday to make sure the tomatoes have enough, but i watered all the gardens.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

obpic: