Fall salad greens

Wish me luck , this year for the first time I've planted fall crops of lettuce , bok choy , and spinach and we have great germination ... all from seeds I saved this summer . I just sprinkled a few seeds over an area and raked them in . Hopefully I'll have time to get some garlic planted this weekend . Should be just time for it to get established before a hard freeze . Oh , and for someone who pickles , how long do I need to leave my cayennes in the brine before trying them ? I used a basic brine of 2/3c each vinegar and distilled water plus a teaspoon of pickling salt (for one pint jar). No spices this time , but maybe later ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Go here,

for recipes and how to do it safely.