Beets me ...

We now have more space for storage of food ... and my wife found my grandmother's pickled beet recipe in her file box . Guess what I planted today ? I got some lettuce , spinach , and bok choy in the ground a couple of days ago , maybe this year we'll get some before it bolts . Fruit trees are in at the nursery , just awaiting funds to pick them up . Beekeeper class has been confirmed , funding for hive coming with tree funds . The garden enlargement project is coming along , I'll be ready by last-frost date to get it all planted . Right now I have 18 'mater plants , some red peppers and eggplants that are doing well . Onions and all the green stuff I tried to start early have been pretty disappointing ... but now I know .

Reply to
Terry Coombs