experience with Baby Hubbard or Burgess Buttercup?

i picked up these at the seed swap this past Sunday. :)
songbird

On Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 2:44:07 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:

We planted the Burgess Buttercup last year and got a good yield of very good squash. My wife bought some small, red Hubbard seeds for this year.
Paul
Pavel314 wrote:

i only have a few seeds so i hope at least a few of them will grow.
songbird