I need a heavy duty tiller in Denver, Colorado, US

Is anybody here able to recommend someone with a large tiller in Denver, Co lorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I'
ve been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he could drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a pic kup truck with a ramp.
Thanks for any contacts.
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 1:14:35 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Colorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I've been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he coul d drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a p ickup truck with a ramp.

I don't have any contacts in Colorado but several years ago I bought a Sear s Craftsman rear-tine tiller to replace our front-tine tiller which wore ou t. Great machine, I use it every year.
Paul
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 10:14:34 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

https://www.theauctionadvertiser.com/pics/znewgallery.pl?sid=ls0310
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 1:14:35 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Colorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I've been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he coul d drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a p ickup truck with a ramp.

I looked at Craig's List for Denver and found a tiller service:
https://denver.craigslist.org/fgs/d/rototilling-reasonable-pricing/70885768 96.html