Pumpkin Longevity

We harvested our pumpkins about five months ago and stored them in our unhe ated garage on a shelf. All varieties have gone bad except the three remain ing Yuxi Jiang, which are still firm and edible. The rest are going to the sheep. If you want some long keepers, try these.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

thanks! i put them down on my list to look for seeds, but yesterday was so busy at the seed swap that i barely was able to get a few things done before and after that i couldn't do during.

i did find some Burgess Buttercup and some Baby Hubbard squash i traded for.

songbird

Reply to
songbird