Earwig Problems

I am looking for an granular/chemical product for earwigs. Any help would be greatly appreciated suggestions?

Thanks!

Reply to
bmw

Why?

The are harmless and stay under the pots and rocks. I rarely, if ever, see them indoors.

Reply to
Katra

There is a commercial earwig bait that looks just like slug bait that I use with great success. I put mine in a little earwig house with a roof to keep it dry and prevent the poison from getting into the soil. I also use empty margarine or cottage cheese tubs with holes cut around the sides in the same way. The earwigs go into the nice dry dark space with food and die there.

Reply to
Saltspringer

Why? It's kinda embarassing when there are a bunch of them running around in your basement!

Reply to
bmw

Odd.

There must be something for them to eat or they'd not be there???

I've rarely ever found them in the house except in underneath house plant pots. :-)

Why are they in your basement?

Reply to
Katra

Don't know. Nothing down there for them to eat.

Reply to
bmw

Yes, I tried Ebay, but no joy.

Thanx