Dark Skies

Hi All,
Woke up this morning with bright sunlight and not a cloud in the sky. The Weather Service said a storm was approaching and that we might see it as soon as 11:00. It is 12:00 now and the sky is so dark we had to turn light on in the house. No rain yet though. The PRC (People Republic of California) should be getting a good soaking, well central PRC anyway.
Got my shallot and onion bed ready for planting finally. may have to wait for them to dry out a bit if this storm dumps a significant amount (~1/4 inch). Not for the onions, but so I can get on my knees and not get soaked in mud.
-T
On 10/27/2016 12:27 PM, T wrote:

12:57 and it is gently raining. Got us a Yellow on the weather radar.
FREE CAR WASHING !!!